The following is a collection of pre-visit activities to help prepare students for a visit to Strawbery Banke Museum. Feel free to download, use and change the activities to suit the needs of your curriculum and students. Enjoy!
Choose pre-visit activities to correspond with the program of your choice or use the history activities for more general historical content.
TIME TRAVEL WORKSHOPS:
- Architecture: To Build a House
- Archaeology: Unearthing the Past
- Early America: 18th-Century Hearth Cooking
- The Industrial Revolution: 19th-Century Cookstove Cooking
- Immigration: Becoming Americans
- Trade and Maritime History: At the Doorstep of the World
COLONIAL CRAFTS: Traditional Trades in the Early Economy
HISTORY EXPLORERS: A Journey into Colonial Life
GENERAL HISTORY ACTIVITIES